- 5 Cali’flour Flatbreads
- 2 cups hummus (we used store bought)
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped small, plus more to taste
- 8 ounces small cucumbers, washed, unpeeled, chopped small
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped small
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sumac and/or za’atar (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, or a mix of parsley, mint, and chives, plus more for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a vented pan inside. Once the oven is heated, remove the pan from the oven and spray with a nonstick cooking spray. Grab flatbreads out of the freezer and place on top of the sprayed vented pan. Cook for 10 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes.
Spread hummus on a large plate with the back of a spoon, creating swirls and cavities. Drizzle it lightly with olive oil, just to freshen it up.
Mix tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, lemon, about 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. If you have sumac, add about 1/4 teaspoon. Stir in herbs. Heap salad on hummus, arrange flatbread wedges all around. Finish with additional za’atar, sumac, and/or fresh herbs.