- 6 Cali ’flour Flatbreads
- olive oil spray
- 1 pound 93% ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smoky paprika
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
FOR THE FLATBREADS:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with the vented pan inside.
Once heated, take the vented pan out and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Place frozen flatbreads on a vented pan and cook for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before topping.
Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, spray with oil and cook the meat, breaking it up in small pieces.
Season with vinegar and spices and cook until browned and no longer pink in the middle, 10 minutes.
Serve with eggs and Cali'flour Flatbreads!