- 1 Sun Dried Tomato Cauli’flour Foods Flatbread
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 big slices of turkey or ham
- Optional: chopped green onions, chopped spinach, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Thaw the flatbread, then crumble into a blender. Add the eggs. Blend for 15 seconds, or until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the cheese, salt and pepper. If adding optional ingredients, stir those in.
- Gently fold the turkey or ham in half, then gently press into a muffin cup cavity. Repeat until you have 8 meat-lined cups. (You want the meat not have holes and to be pressed down and come up the sides slightly.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the cups and place on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 18 minutes, or until the centers are firm.
- These are amazing hot or cold and are perfect for school lunchboxes or on the go snacks.