- 1/2 cup basil pesto (homemade below)
- 2 cups chopped or shredded kale
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces creamy goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 medium zucchini or summer squash, shaved into ribbons
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
TO ASSBLE PIZZA
Top the crust evenly with kale, and drizzle with olive oil. Season lightly with salt and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes. Top with crumbled goat cheese and fontina cheese. Arrange the zucchini ribbons over the cheese, drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt.
Transfer to the oven and bake on broil for 5 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Top the pizza with fresh basil and crushed red pepper flakes. ENJOY!