- Cali'flour Foods Pizza Crust
- ½ cups grated mozzarella (use the low moisture kind)
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta, divided
- Salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Pea shoots, microgreens, or fresh herbs, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the surface of the cooked crust.
Add the cherries on top of the mozzarella, spreading them out evenly. Top with ½ of the crumbled feta cheese.
Season with a pinch each of salt, pepper, and the red pepper flakes.
Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the pizza toppings are cooked. The cherries should be soft and bursting a bit.
Remove from the oven and top with the remaining feta, green of choice,, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Season with another sprinkle of salt, slice, and serve.