- Cali'flour Foods Pizza Crust
- olive oil for brushing
- 1/2 cup store bought BBQ sauce
- Fresh mozzarella cheese torn
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup corn cut off the cob
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Small handful of cilantro
- Small handful of chopped green onions
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
FOR THE CRUST:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Brush the olive oil over the top side pizza and then spread the BBQ. Arrange the mozzarella, shredded chicken, corn and red onion and remove when the cheese has melted.
Season with salt and pepper as needed. Top with the cherry tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and serve immediately.