- 1 Cali’flour Foods Crust
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh watercress, divided
- 4 ounces fresh, crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar glaze
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- Kosher salt to taste
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Spread strawberry slices in an even layer over pizza. Add an even layer of watercress and goat cheese over pizza. garnish generously with balsamic glaze, fresh mint and basil and Kosher salt before serving.