- 2 Cali’flour Sun-Dried Tomato Flatbreads
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 8 egg whites (or 1 cup liquid egg whites)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the Flatbreads:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with the vented pan inside.
Once heated, take the vented pan out and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Place frozen flatbreads on a vented pan and cook for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before topping.
- Heat up a medium-size skillet to medium-low heat, spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. A nonstick pan would be best.
- Add a 1/2 cup of the spinach to the pan and cook until slightly wilted.
- Add 4 of the egg whites (about 1/2 cup if using liquid egg whites) to a small mixing bowl and lightly whisk, then add the whisked egg whites to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the egg whites in an even layer, once they are done, run a rubber spatula around the edge and fold into thirds, sprinkling feta cheese into between each layer.
- Remove and let cool for a minute. Repeat with the remaining 1/2 cup of spinach and egg whites.
- Layout the cooked flatbreads and top each with the cooked egg whites and spinach.
- Serve warm, slice and enjoy!