- Cali’flour Foods Crust
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled & deveined (I used 31-50 count)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces Italian cheese blend, shredded (I used a blend of mozzarella, Romano, and Parmesan)
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Melt the butter and heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add the shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is pink and the garlic is fragrant, being very careful not to burn the garlic (about 5 minutes). Toss with the lemon juice.
Tilt the saucepan to the side so that the liquid pools. Spoon it onto the flatbread and brush it so it mostly coats the crust, making sure to hit the edges (this will help it brown).
Sprinkle the cheese over the top and then place the shrimp. I like to tuck them into the cheese so it holds them in place.
Place flatbread back into oven until golden brown