- 1 Cali’flour Foods Crust
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 medium zucchini (about 8 ounces), trimmed, thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 2 small leeks, whites and pale-green parts cut into half moons, very thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces asparagus, trimmed, thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- 1/4 cup store-bought pesto
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup watercress
- 1/4 cup torn basil
- 1.5 ounces Pecorino, shaved into curls with a vegetable peeler (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup unsalted, roasted pistachios, coarsely chopped
PREPARE THE CRUST
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss zucchini, leeks, asparagus, peas, salt, and 1 Tbsp. oil in a medium bowl. Whisk ricotta, mozzarella, pesto, garlic, and lemon zest in another medium bowl until smooth.
Spread ricotta mixture over dough, then arrange vegetables over. Top the pizza and then place back into the oven, rotating pan halfway through, until cheese is melted, vegetables are roasted and tender, and crust is golden brown. 5 mins
Meanwhile, toss watercress and basil with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Remove baking sheet from oven, then transfer pizza with a pizza peel or offset spatula to wire rack. Top pizza with watercress mixture, Pecorino, and pistachios. Let cool slightly, then cut into wedges and serve.