- Cali'flour Foods Flatbreads
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken, (from a rotisserie chicken, or leftover shredded chicken)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons your favorite salsa
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and pepper
- 12 4-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Pickled onions, for topping
- Cotija cheese, for topping
- Sour cream, for serving
- Cilantro, for serving
- Lime wedges, or serving
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- Kosher salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Brush or spray a baking sheet with olive oil so it’s coated for the flatbreads/
In a bowl, combine the chicken, sour cream, salsa, cumin, paprika, garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper until combined.
Slightly warm your flatbreads so they don’t break. Either in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes, in the microwave for 45 to 60 seconds – you just want them more pliable so they roll. Warm about 4 at a time, and then build 4 tacos, then warm 4 more, and so on.
Fill each flatbread with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the creamy salsa chicken. Top with the shredded cheddar. Fold over the flatbread and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and place them on the sheet.
Bake the tacos for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown.
Serve the tacos immediately with the quick pico, pickled onions, sour cream, cotija cheese, cilantro and lime wedges for spritzing.