- Cali’flour Foods Traditional Italian Crust
- Olive oil
- 1 ear corn,, cut off the cob, or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 sweet potato,, peeled and cubed
- 1 zucchini,, cubed
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley, sage, or dill, roughly chopped
- Hummus, (optional)
FOR THE CRUST:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 degrees F on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Place the corn, sweet potato, and zucchini in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and rub with clean hands to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven, stirring a few times, until soft and beginning to brown, about 35 minutes. Add the spinach in the last five minutes or so, the leaves will continue to wilt after baking.
Top the baked crust with the roasted vegetables, fresh vegetables, feta, and herbs. Cut into slices and serve with hummus for dipping if desired.