- Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup homemade basil pesto (or store bought)
- 4 ounces prosciutto di Parma
- 1 ¼ cup strawberries sliced into strips
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes before topping.
Top pizza with a light layer of the pesto. Tear a ball of fresh mozzarella with your hands and place pieces of the cheese on the sauce. Follow with prosciutto, tearing it into pieces, then the sliced strawberries.
Put pizza back in over for a few minutes until golden brown
Divide the arugula on top and grate some Parmesan cheese over the entire pizza. Slice and enjoy while hot!