- 1 Cali’flour Italian Pizza Crust
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 8 tablespoons low carb marinara sauce, divided
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch Italian seasoning
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Sliced olives
- Chopped pepperoni or sausage
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut the crust into a few pieces and add to a blender with the eggs, coconut flour, almond flour and 3 tablespoons of marinara. Blend until a thick batter is achieved.
Stir ½ cup of the cheese, vinegar, baking soda, seasonings and salt.
Spoon batter into the wells of 5 silicone donut molds.
Bake for about 17 minutes, or until firm. Cool slightly, then remove.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon of marinara on top of each and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil on low for 2 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
Feel free to add chopped mix-in into the batter or sprinkle on top before broiling.