- 1 pack of Cali’flour Original Flatbreads (can try other flavors too)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 sliced mozzarella cheese
1. Cook the flatbreads per instructions on pack.
2. Spread the pesto on each flatbread. Top with mozzarella cheese and close the sandwich and press firmly on the top.
3. In a medium skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-low heat until just melted.
4. Place your sandwich in the skillet and spread the remaining butter over the top of the sandwich.
5. Cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes on low heat or until each side is a nice crispy golden brown.