- 1 Cali’flour Plain Crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 8 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt, to taste
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil and Parmesan cheese shavings, for serving (optional)
1. Cook Crust as instructed on packaging.
2. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken and 2 big pinches of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and starting to turn golden-brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
4. Cut the cooked crust into fourths, lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet. Spread the pesto on bread. Top with half the tomatoes and half the chicken. Sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella. Top with the remaining tomatoes and chicken.
5. Broil until the cheese is melted, about 1 - 3 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and Parmesan shavings if desired. Enjoy!