- Cali’flour Foods Plain Crust
- 1 tbsp of pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz corn
- 1/2 cup arugula leaves
- 2 small pearl onions about 2 tbsp
- 4 oz of burrata cheese
- 2-3 small heirloom tomatoes
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Start by brushing the pesto sauce onto the cooked Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust
- Place the tomatoes and them top with remainder or ingredients.
- Drizzle some olive oil, sash of salt and fresh ground black pepper on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and top with some fresh basil leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!