- 1 Cali'flour Foods Crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
PREPARE THE CRUST
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
ASSEMBLE THE PIZZA
Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Stir in turkey, thyme, sage, salt and pepper.
Top the cooked crust with cranberry sauce, turkey mixture, sweet potato, cheeses and cranberries; sprinkle with rosemary. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.