- 1 Cali'flour Foods Spicy Jalapeño Crust
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 of a jalapeño, sliced
- 1/2 of an avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
PREPARE THE CRUST
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Crumble and cook ground beef with taco seasoning. Drain grease if necessary.
Spread the enchilada sauce on top of the cooked Cali’flour crust. Now add the cooked ground beef and then top with the Mexican blend cheese. Place pizza back in the oven and broil for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
Top the pizza with all the remaining taco-inspired toppings, cut, and enjoy!