- 8 Cali’flour Original Flatbreads
- ½ lb ground beef
- 4 slices cheese of choice (we like cheddar!)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion, desired condiments
1. Prepare flatbreads per directions. Note: try air frying them for a new twist and a crispier bun.
2. Portion out 4 (2-oz) ground beef patties. Flatten them out until they are about the width of your fist. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a skillet to medium and place the burgers in the skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes per side. If desired, add slice of cheese immediately to allow it to melt onto burger patty.
4. Assemble the Keto Burgers - simply stack from the bottom up starting with the flatbread. Enjoy!