These keto cauliflower breadsticks are made using two cauliflower pizza crusts with a layer of melted cheese to bind them together!
- 2 Cali'flour Foods Crusts
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove two Cali'flour pizza crusts from packaging and place on a baking rack, on top of a baking sheet. This provides air flow for the crusts to cook evenly. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crusts begin to brown.
- Remove crusts from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning on top of one of the crusts. Place the other crust on top, creating a layer of cheese between the two crusts.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Slice with a pizza cutter into breadsticks and serve warm with marinara sauce.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, reheat in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe Credit: Keto Connect