- 1 Cali’flour Italian Pizza Crust
- ⅓ cup Buffalo Chicken Dip (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 3oz cooked chicken breast, chopped (or rotisserie chicken)
- 2-3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup blue cheese or goat cheese crumbles
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon buffalo seasoning, divided
PREPARE THE CRUST
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
PREPARE THE TOPPINGS AND ASSEMBLE PIZZA
In a medium bowl, stir together the buffalo chicken dip, chicken breast, wing sauce and ½ tsp of buffalo seasoning. Spread over crust. If desired, add a small drizzle of extra wing sauce.
Top with mozzarella, then the crumbled blue or goat cheese. Sprinkle with green onion and remaining buffalo seasoning. Add Buffalo Chicken
Return to oven to bake for 3 minutes, then set to low broil for 1-2 minutes.
Remove. Cool for 2 minutes, then slice.