- 1 Cali’flour Sweet Red Pepper Pizza Crust
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1 cup microgreens
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- ½ cup pepperoncini
- 1 cup drained bite-size fresh mozzarella balls
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare Crust per directions on packaging.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard and oregano. Gradually whisk in the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Take the Crust out of the oven and spread the ricotta in an even layer on top of the Crust. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer to the oven and bake until the pizza is golden brown, about 4 – 5 minutes.
5. When the pizza is done, let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, microgreens and salad dressing. Transfer to the pizza, and garnish with an even layer of red onion, pepperoncini and mozzarella balls. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Adapted from: https://www.purewow.com/recipes/chopped-italian-salad-pizza-recipe