- 2 Cali'flour Foods Flatbreads
- 12 ounces ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon spicy chili powder I used habanero powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice soft wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 roasted jalapeno peppers sliced into rings (how to roast jalapeno peppers)
- 1 medium avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Salt to taste
- Slices of cheddar cheese (or use pepper jack)
- Hot sauce to taste
FOR THE FLATBREADS:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with the vented pan inside.
Once heated, take the vented pan out and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Place frozen flatbreads on a vented pan and cook for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before topping.
- In a mixing bowl, add turkey, chili powder, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Tear the bread into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Add milk and hand mix until lumpy. Do not overmix.
- Form 2 6 ounce patties and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan to medium heat and grill the burgers about 5 minutes per side, until the meat is cooked all the way through.
- While burger is cooking, combine avocado, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Mix well and taste for salt. Add more salt as desired.
- When burgers are done, top with cheddar cheese and cover until cheese melts.
- Add burgers to flatbreads. Top with guacamole and roasted jalapeno pepper slices.