- 12 Cali’flour Original Flatbreads
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey or beef
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- Olive oil spray
- Chopped tomatoes, for topping
- Shredded lettuce, for topping
- Pickled onions, for topping
- Pickles or relish, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Brush or spray a baking sheet with olive oil so it’s coated for the flatbreads.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the ground turkey or beef with a big pinch of salt and pepper and cook until browned, breaking it apart into small crumbles. Stir in the ketchup and mustard until combined. Turn off the heat and add in a sprinkle of cheese - just an ounce or two.
3. Slightly warm your flatbreads (microwave is fine) so they don’t break.
4. Fill each flatbread with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the ground beef/turkey. Top with a pinch of the shredded cheddar. Fold over the tortilla and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining flatbreads and place them on the sheet. Spray or brush the outsides of the tortillas with olive oil.
5. Bake the tacos for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown.
6. Serve the tacos immediately with the shredded lettuce, pickled onions, tomatoes and house sauce. Enjoy!