Ingredients for the chicken:
- 3 tablespoons chipotles in adobo sauce (smashed up or pureed), plus more for tossing at the end
- Juice from two limes
- 1 tablespoon light oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breasts (or however many you want)
Ingredients for the chipotle cream sauce:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chipotles in adobo sauce (smashed up or pureed)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for the guacamole:
- 2 avocados
- The juice of one lime
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Cali’flour Foods Flatbread
- Chopped Tomatoes, avocados, and lettuce (I didn't use lettuce. No room.)The rest of the chipotles in adobo sauce
- Lime wedges
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with the vented pan inside. Once heated, take the vented pan out and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen flatbreads on a vented pan and cook for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before topping.
Combine the lime juice, chipotles, oil, and salt for the chicken and marinade the chicken and then grill it. When it's done, chop it up small and toss it with more chipotles in adobo sauce if you want it spicy.
Combine all the ingredients for the chipotle cream sauce and set aside.
For the guacamole, smash up one avocado and then add the lime, garlic, onion, tomatoes, and salt and mix well. Chop up the remaining avocado and stir it in, smashing it up slightly.
For assembly, top each flat bread with some chopped chicken and cheese. You can heat them up in the oven (I would probably just broil it on low), on the stove, or on the grill (or it the microwave like I lamely did) until the cheese is melted. Top with bacon, chipotle cream sauce, guacamole, chopped tomatoes, avocados, and lettuce, and more chipotles in adobo sauce if you want. Serve with lime wedges.