- 1 bag Cali‘flour Keto Crackers
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 oz onion, diced
- 3 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, seeds removed and diced
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 c sour cream
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
1. Preheat your oven to broil setting. If your oven allows for exact temperature settings, set at 525﮿F or HI setting.
2. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, until it becomes translucent. Once the onion is translucent, add in the poblano peppers, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, rotisserie chicken and ½ cup of the Mexican blend cheese, and black pepper to taste. Stir occasionally until the mixture is smooth.
3. Scrape the contents of the skillet into a baking dish. Top with the other ½ cup Mexican cheese blend and 2 tbsp of sliced green onion.
4. Place the baking dish in the oven, and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
5. Allow the dip to cool for a few minutes and then enjoy with your Cali’flour Keto Crackers.
Created by: @Keto_Wonder_Woman