- 1 Cali'flour Plain Crust
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tbsp butter (divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
1. Prepare Crust as instructed on packaging.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
4. Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
5. Heat the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, milk, and remaining tablespoon of butter, stirring frequently. (You can do this on the stove in a double broiler, or in the microwave.) Heat until the cheese mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat or burn the cheese.
4. Toss cauliflower with cheese sauce and top on cooked pizza crust. Broil for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!