- 2 Packages of Cali'flour Original Flatbreads (for sub)
- 2 lbs ground turkey, beef or chicken
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1–2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for skillet)
- Ranch and green onion slices for garnish (as desired)
- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup ghee
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. COOK FLATBREADS:
Place non-stick cooking pan on medium heat.
Cook frozen flatbread 1 – 2 minutes on each and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the ground turkey, almond flour, salt, garlic, onion powder, oregano, pepper, and parsley. Stir well to combine.
3. In a small bowl, beat the egg, then add it along with the coconut aminos, onions and tomato sauce to the meat mixture. Mix together with hands until evenly combined.
4. Using a spoon, scoop the meat and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (size of a golf balls).
5. Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium/high heat and tilt the skillet until it is entirely coated. Transfer the meatballs to a hot skillet and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
6. Once the meatballs are cooked, remove from the skillet and add to a plate.
7. Pour in all the ingredients for the buffalo sauce into the hot skillet and mix together using a spoon. Cook over low/medium heat for 3 minutes or so.
8. Transfer the meatballs back to the skillet and gently stir to coat each meatball with the sauce. Allow this to simmer together for 5-6 minutes over low heat.
9. Top cooked flatbreads with meatballs, ranch dressing and green onions. Enjoy!