- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 3 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil1
- ½ pound cooked chicken, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup sugar free marinara sauce
- ⅔ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup Chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 3-4 Cali'flour Foods plain crust
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Gouda cheese shredded
In a large pan, add olive oil, chopped onions, turmeric powder and garlic. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Add the Chicken and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add Marinara sauce, Buffalo sauce, Chicken broth all spices and herbs.
cook for approximately 20 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, chopped thyme , parmesan cheese and spices.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a Casserole pan, layer the ingredients for the lasagna.
Slice the cauliflower Crust like picture and layer @califlourfoods plain crust into the bottom of the pan.
Top with the ricotta cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with the Chicken mixture.
Cover the Chicken mixture with mozzarella cheese.
Add another layer of lasagna with Cali'flour Foods plain crust and keep layering.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes and broil 2 minutes to allow cheese to brown.