- Cali’flour Foods Plain Pizza Crust
- 2 cups fresh burrata cheese torn
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 slices center-cut bacon cooked
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Remove crust from oven and top with the fresh burrata and red pepper flakes. Let the burrata melt a bit before topping the torn up bacon, halved cherry tomatoes and lettuce.