- 1 Cali'flour Original Italian Pizza Crust
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Crushed red-pepper flakes, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees and prepare Crust as instructed on packaging.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice and black pepper.
3. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly on the Crust and top with the artichokes and lemon slices. Bake until the ricotta mixture loosens slightly and the pizza is well heated, about 3 - 5 minutes.
4. Transfer the pizza to a serving platter and garnish with basil and crushed red-pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Adapted from: https://www.purewow.com/recipes/grilled-flatbread-pizza-artichoke-ricotta-lemon