- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tajin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 Cali’flour Foods Flatbreads
- pickled red onions, for topping (see below)
- 6 tablespoons Peruvian Green Sauce, for topping
- sour cream, optional
- cilantro, for garnish
For the Pickled Red Onions
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar or maple
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
How To Air Fry Cauliflower
- Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil and season with Tajin, smoked paprika, and salt.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil (make sure it’s a spray that’s “propellant- free” – I like Bertolli’s) and add the cauliflower.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, roast your cauliflower in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl combine the cauliflower, olive oil, Tajin, smoked paprika and salt.
Spray the air fryer basket with oil and add the cauliflower, cook 400F 12 to 15 minutes until browned and tender, shaking the basket halfway.
For the pickled red onions:
In a small saucepan heat the vinegar, water, sugar and salt until it boils and the sugar dissolves.
Transfer onions to a heat safe bowl with the bay leaves and pour liquid over the onions.
Set aside to cool then transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate overnight.