- 4 Cali'flour Foods Spicy Jalapeño Flatbreads
- 2 ahi tuna fillets
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 1/8 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp of sriracha
- 1/8 tsp of ginger powder
- 1 tsp of sea salt to taste
- Sesame seeds
- Cut the ahi tuna into little cubes.
- Marinade the tuna with lime juice and rest for ingredients, leave it at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Bake the flatbreads in a pizza pan for 8-10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Top each flatbread with tuna, avocado, sesame seeds and cilantro.