- 2 Cali’flour Foods Flatbreads
- ⅔ cup ricotta (enough to generously cover the top of each flatbread, this amount is dependent on the size of your flatbreads)
- 1 to 2 ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced (I only needed one)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped (a few big basil leaves’ worth)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar reduction, for drizzling
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with the vented pan inside. Once heated, take the vented pan out and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen flatbreads on a vented pan and cook for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before topping.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the cooked flatbread in a cast iron pan or baking sheet. Spread ricotta evenly across the flatbread, leaving ½ inch around the edges. Place slices of peach on the ricotta. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped basil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Slice, then drizzle with balsamic reduction before serving.