We like to say our pizza crusts offer “endless possibilities.” Meaning, they’re so much more than their namesake. We thought it would be fun to show you exactly what we mean. So, this blog post is dedicated to the top 10 ways you can use our pizza crusts.
1. The OG: We’d be remiss if we didn’t include a pizza crust recipe. We’ve seen a lot of yummy pizza recipes from influencers and bloggers, but this classic pie is what started it all. Grab an Original Italian and make yourself a classic pepperoni pizza.
2. Sandwich/Panini: There’s nothing like an italian sub, but when you’re on a low carb diet, the crusty roll isn’t an option. Try this italian-inspired panini. It’s loaded with pepperoni, salami, mozzarella cheese, and veggies.
3. Crackers: Looking to add some crunch in your life? Try subbing crackers for Cali'Crisps (crackers made from our crusts or flatbreads) and coupling with your favorite cheese!
4. Nachos: We know... chips sound a lot like crackers, but what separates one from another is how you top ‘em!
5. Quiche: Start your day off the right way with this breakfast quiche! Swap pie crust for our crusts and fill the shell with eggs, veggies and cheese mixture.
6. Breadsticks: Who needs Olive Garden when you’ve got these delicious and lower in carb breadsticks to couple with your favorite marinara or tomato soup!
7. Dessert: The weather is warming, but the nights are still cool in much of the country. While your family’’s gathering around the fire pit, how about serving up these s'mores made with our plain crusts.
8. Calzone: So much more than a pizza folded in half. This veggie version is loaded with ricotta, marinara and all our favorite veggies.
9. Pigs in blanket: Looking for something fun to make for the kids while you're at home? Try this better-for-you version of this American classic.
10. Enchiladas: Craving a little spice in your life? Our crusts replace tortillas for a lower carb version of these yummy enchiladas
Have another idea or favorite recipe? Share yours in the comments below!